ASPEN, BUTTERMILK, HIGHLANDS, & SNOWMASS
SAT. MARCH 24 – 31, 2018 $1550
|Gant Resort located in Aspen Colorado|
TRIP OPENED FOR SIGN UP on OCT. 4, 2017
- Deposit Due upon sign-up $500.
- 48 Air & Lodging spots available
- Deluxe Motor Coach transportation to/from Green Bay(The Woods Golf Course, 530 Erie Rd., Green Bay) & Appleton(The Bar on Lynndale, 2435 W. Nordale Dr., Appleton) to Milwaukee
- Non Stop United Airlines from Milwaukee to/from Denver
- Round trip Motor Coach Transportation from Denver to/from
- 5 of 7 day all Mountain lift pass, Aspen/Ajax, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk Mountains.
- 7 Nights Lodging at premier Luxury Gant Condominiums,Two Bedroom/Two Bath Condo with full kitchens, fireplace & laundry. 3 Hot tubs & 2 heated pools on premises.
- The Gant is 3 blocks from the Silver Queen Gondola on Aspen Mountain. The Gant is also located blocks from the downtown, there is a shuttle that will drop you off at the Gondola or anywhere else in town.
- Great transportation from the Gant to the ski area that runs a continuous loop from 8-10 am & 3-5 pm that takes about 2 to 3 minutes, remainder of the shuttle is on demand.
- Farwell dinner with Departure Instructions Friday evening.
- Return Motor coach transportation from Milwaukee to Appleton & Green Bay.
Additional details & sign up form to follow in the September Newsletter & on the Website.
Trip Leader: Sam Fontaine Questions? 920-337-0975, email@example.com
Fine Print: You must be a member of the Sly Fox Ski Club or Gelandesprung Ski Club to participate. See sign up form for complete details.
Membership is required to go on a club sponsored ski trip.
- Trip registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- All trip fees must be paid in advance before departure.
- Each participant must sign a trip liability waiver and provide emergency contact information for each trip.
- All trip participants must be 21 years of age and above.
General trip cancellation policy
- Cancellations made 60 days prior to departure, full refund less $50 unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellations made 50 to 10 days prior to departure for any reason will be charged a cancellation fee amounting to the trip deposit as stated in the trip guide or sign up form.
- Cancellation fees may be waived if the spot can be filled from the waiting list or by the canceling member.
- The Club will make the effort to recover costs such as hotel, lift tickets and meal expenses and refund these after the trip is completed however the initial deposit will be forfeited.
- Any refunds will only be issued after the trip is completed.
- Any separate written cancellation policies on the trip guide or sign up form will supersede those described above.
- Policies of 3rd party providers resulting from contracts signed by the Club will supersede policies described above.
- No guarantee of a refund for cancellation fees or other costs are implies.