BIG SNOW II MICHIGAN, INDIANHEAD, BLACKJACK & POWDERHORN MOUNTAINS
BIG SNOW II MICHIGAN
INDIANHEAD, BLACKJACK & POWDERHORN MOUNTAINS, MICHIGAN
FEB. 9-11, 2018
COST: $290 DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (2 per room)
Deposit Due on sign-up $100
Trip opens for sign up on the Sly Fox Ski Club Membership meeting Oct. 4, 2017 or post marked no earlier than Oct. 4th.
Additional rooming options with all parties in agreement.
- $290 Double Occupancy(2 per room)
- $255 Quad Occupancy(4 per room with all agreeing to the arrangement)
- $405 Single Occupancy(one per room)
X-COUNTRY SKIING AVAILABLE, Transportation available from the Indianhead lodge to ABR trails. ABR trails
IT IS ALSO GERMAN FEST SATURDAY, FEB. 10TH, AT BLACKJACK. GERMAN FOOD SPECIALS, BEER TASTING & MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW. GET YOUR DIRNDLS OR LEDERHOSEN OUT TO GET INTO THE GERMAN THEME. CONTEST AT BLACKJACK & SLY FOX. LETS HAVE SOME FUN!
- Round trip motor coach, loading at 5pm & DEPARTING at 5:30pm in Green Bay (pick up & parking, The Woods Golf Course, 530 Erie Rd., Green Bay) & 6pm at The Bar on Lynndale, 2435 W. Nordale Dr., Appleton (park along the windows of the building, farthest from the front of the building)
- Two days of lift tickets. Saturday at Indianhead/Blackjack. FREE Round Trip Shuttle available between Indianhead & Blackjack and Sunday lift ticket with transportation to Big Powderhorn Mountain.
- Two nights Lodging at Indianhead Resort Lodge
- Indoor hot tub, pool, & nightly entertainment at Dundleys inside the Indianhead Lodge.
- Snacks, Beverages provided on Motor Coach to Wakefield Michigan (Subs provided ride up).
- Breakfast buffets included Sat. & Sun. at Indianhead Lodge
- Dinner included Sat. night at Indianhead Lodge
- Return trip includes a stop for food in Minocqua (on your own) and return around 10:30pm on Sunday.
- Trip leader: Want to pitch in and become a trip leader, we will help you learn the great opportunity & earn a reduced trip bonus. Contact Sam Fontaine, firstname.lastname@example.org
Trip opened for signup Oct. 4, 2017
Initial deposit of $100.
Membership in the Sly Fox Ski Club or the Gelandesprung Ski Club is a requirement to sign up.
- Membership is required to go on a club sponsored ski trip.
- Trip registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- All trip fees must be paid in advance before departure.
- Each participant must sign a trip liability waiver and provide emergency contact information for each trip.
- All trip participants must be 21 years of age and above.
General trip cancellation policy
- Cancellations made 60 days prior to departure, full refund less $50 unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellations made 50 to 10 days prior to departure for any reason will be charged a cancellation fee amounting to the trip deposit as stated in the trip guide or sign up form.
- Cancellation fees may be waived if the spot can be filled from the waiting list or by the canceling member.
- The Club will make the effort to recover costs such as hotel, lift tickets and meal expenses and refund these after the trip is completed however the initial deposit will be forfeited.
- Any refunds will only be issued after the trip is completed.
- Any separate written cancellation policies on the trip guide or sign up form will supersede those described above.
- Policies of 3rd party providers resulting from contracts signed by the Club will supersede policies described above.
- No guarantee of a refund for cancellation fees or other costs are implies.