KEYSTONE, BRECKENRIDGE, & A-BASIN
FRI. MARCH 2 – 6, 2018 $865
Keystone Colorado with fabulous ski hills to explore: Keystone, Breckenridge and A-Basin
TRIP OPENS FOR SIGN UP OCT. 4, 2017 (postmarked no earlier)
- Initial deposit $400 due on sign-up.
- Balance Due by January 3, 2018
- Only 48 Air and 48 Lodging spots available.
- Trip includes: 3-day lift pass for Keystone, A-Basin, and Breckenridge(1-day only)
- Lamers Motor Coach transfer from Green Bay, Appleton to/from Milwaukee.
- Departing 4 AM, Returning to Appleton at Midnight.
- Round trip Southwest Airlines flight to/from Denver
- Motor Coach Transfer, round trip to Keystone, Colorado with our usual stop at Apple Jacks & King Sooper.
- 4 nights lodging at the premier Keystone Lakeside Condos, walking distance to restaurants & watering holes. Hotubs located on premises.
- Three day lift pass for Keystone, A-Basin, Breckenridge (1 day)
- Keystone Night skiing provided from the River Run Gondola.
- Free Shuttle bus to Ski lifts.
- Possible benefit if we would arrive at Keystone by early afternoon, there may be the option to ski the afternoon or night on the day we arrive with no additional charge. (subject to change)
Trip is open for signup on our first Membership meeting at the Bar on Lynndale scheduled Oct. 4, 2017 or by mail but cannot be postmarked no earlier than Oct 4, 2017. Make payments to: Sly Fox Ski Club, PO Box 1613, Appleton, WI. 54912-1613.
Adequate insurance in case of accidents, skier mountain evacuation, emergency medical treatment, and evacuation home, are recommended. An insurance package will be offered at additional cost, with options for trip cancellation coverage.
Fine Print: You must be a member of the Sly Fox Ski Club or Gelandesprung Ski Club to participate. See sign up form for complete details.
QUESTIONS? Call Sam Fontaine, 920-337-0975 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of applied cancellation fees posted on sign up form.
- Membership is required to go on a club sponsored ski trip.
- Trip registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- All trip fees must be paid in advance before departure.
- Each participant must sign a trip liability waiver and provide emergency contact information for each trip.
- All trip participants must be 21 years of age and above.
General trip cancellation policy
- Cancellations made 60 days prior to departure, full refund less $50 unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellations made 50 to 10 days prior to departure for any reason will be charged a cancellation fee amounting to the trip deposit as stated in the trip guide or sign up form.
- Cancellation fees may be waived if the spot can be filled from the waiting list or by the canceling member.
- The Club will make the effort to recover costs such as hotel, lift tickets and meal expenses and refund these after the trip is completed however the initial deposit will be forfeited.
- Any refunds will only be issued after the trip is completed.
- Any separate written cancellation policies on the trip guide or sign up form will supersede those described above.
- Policies of 3rd party providers resulting from contracts signed by the Club will supersede policies described above.
- No guarantee of a refund for cancellation fees or other costs are implies.