Sly Fox Ski & Snowboard Club Membership Details 2020 – 2021
Membership is open to anyone 21 years of age or older. Membership year is May 1st to April 30th. You may join at any time during the year. Check out “Friends of Foxes Rewards” program in our monthly Newsletter. Friends Of Foxes Program or sign up now Sly Fox Membership Form 2020-21
|Membership Type||Membership year 2020-21 Season|
Membership includes the following: Participation in reasonably priced & well organized Sly Fox Ski Club trips, Bi-weekly meetings with refreshments, monthly newsletter, ability to participate in all annual banquets and much, much more!
We also have a reciprocity agreement with the Gelandesprung (Green Bay,) Ski Club. What this means is that all trips offered by the Gelandesprung club are open to all Sly Fox members (and vice versa,) at no additional membership cost! Twice the trips, same great price!
Dues must be paid to participate in the winter ski trips!
For membership questions please send an email to or any of the Officers/Board Members: Membership@SlyFoxSkiClub.org
Join Sly Fox Ski & Snowboard Club
You can join in person at one of our twice monthly meetings(Oct.-April)or by mailing the Membership Form located in our Newsletter.
Meeting Location: The Bar on Lynndale, 2435 W. Nordale, Appleton
Sly Fox Ski Club
P.O. Box 1613
Appleton, WI. 54912-1613
Midwest Trip Policies
- Membership is required to go on a club sponsored ski trip.
- Trip registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- All trip fees must be paid in advance before departure.
- Each participant must sign a trip liability waiver and provide emergency contact information for each trip.
- All trip participants must be 21 years of age and above.
General trip cancellation policy
- Cancellations made 60 days prior to departure, full refund less $50 unless stated otherwise on the specific Trip Signup form.
- Cancellations made 50 to 10 days prior to departure for any reason will be charged a cancellation fee amounting to the trip deposit as stated in the trip guide or sign up form.
- Cancellation fees may be waived if the spot can be filled from the waiting list or by the canceling member.
- The Club will make the effort to recover costs such as hotel, lift tickets and meal expenses and refund these after the trip is completed however the initial deposit will be forfeited.
- Any refunds will only be issued after the trip is completed.
- Any separate written cancellation policies on the trip guide or sign up form will supersede those described above.
- Policies of 3rd party providers resulting from contracts signed by the Club will supersede policies described above.
- No guarantee of a refund for cancellation fees or other costs are implies.