BIG SNOW I MICHIGAN, INDIANHEAD & BLACKJACK MOUNTAINS
BIG SNOW MICHIGAN
INDIANHEAD & BLACKJACK MOUNTAINS
JAN. 11-13, 2019
COST: $285 DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (2 per room)
Deposit Due on sign-up $100
The trip is open for sign up on Oct. 3, 2018 our first membership meeting or postmarked no earlier than Oct. 3, 2018
Sign up form to follow
Additional rooming options with all parties in agreement.
- 3 per room: $260
- 4 per room : $250
- Single/one per room: $365
X-COUNTRY SKIING AVAILABLE, Transportation available from the Indianhead lodge to ABR trails. ABR trails
- Lamers Motor Coach, LOADING at 5pm & DEPARTING at 5:30pm in Green Bay (loading & parking at The Woods Golf Course, 530 Erie Rd., Green Bay) & 6pm at The Bar on Lynndale, 2435 W. Nordale Dr., Appleton (park along the building by windows, farthest from the front entrance) to Indianhead Resort Lodge, Wakefield, Michigan.
- Two day lift ticket for Indianhead/Blackjack Mountains, Sat. & Sun. FREE Shuttle available between Indianhead Mt. & Blackjack Mt.
- Two nights Lodging at Indianhead Resort Lodge
- Snacks, Beverages provided on Motor Coach to Wakefield Michigan (Subs provided ride up).
- Breakfast buffets included Sat. & Sun. at Indianhead Lodge
- Dinner included Sat. night at Indianhead Lodge
- Great entertainment at the Indianhead Lodge, along with a hot tub & indoor pool
- Return trip includes a stop for food in Minocqua (on your own) and return around 10:30pm on Sunday.
- Trip leader: Randy and Diane have volunteered to be the Trip Leads for this fun trip!
Initial deposit of $100.
Membership in the Sly Fox Ski Club or the Gelandesprung Ski Club is a requirement to sign up.
Midwest Trip Policies
- Membership is required to go on a club sponsored ski trip.
- Trip registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- All trip fees must be paid in advance before departure.
- Each participant must sign a trip liability waiver and provide emergency contact information for each trip.
- All trip participants must be 21 years of age and above.
General trip cancellation policy
- Cancellations made 60 days prior to departure, full refund less $50 unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellations made 50 to 10 days prior to departure for any reason will be charged a cancellation fee amounting to the trip deposit as stated in the trip guide or sign up form.
- Cancellation fees may be waived if the spot can be filled from the waiting list or by the canceling member.
- The Club will make the effort to recover costs such as hotel, lift tickets and meal expenses and refund these after the trip is completed however the initial deposit will be forfeited.
- Any refunds will only be issued after the trip is completed.
- Any separate written cancellation policies on the trip guide or sign up form will supersede those described above.
- Policies of 3rd party providers resulting from contracts signed by the Club will supersede policies described above.
- No guarantee of a refund for cancellation fees or other costs are implies.