- Motor Coach transfers from Appleton & Green Bay to/from Milwaukee Airport.
- Round trip flight on American Airlines arriving in Montrose, Colorado.
- 6 day lift pass included.
- 7 night lodging at Bear Creek Lodge, Telluride.
- Bear Creek Lodge Wine & Cheese Welcome reception.
- Ski in – Ski out via Mountain Village, Bear Creek Lodge’s Funicular, a private lift with direct access to a short run down to chair #1 or #10.
- Bear Creek Lodging, 3 bedroom/3 bath & 4 bedroom/4 bath condos.
- Free shuttle to Mountain Village & free gondola to downtown Telluride. Trip leader, Sam Fontaine. Questions? email@example.com
Complete Trip, $1385.
Telluride trip update 3/19/20. Well, most know that this fabulous trip was canceled because of the COVID-19 virus concerns. We held out until the Governor of Colorado closed the ski areas for a few weeks and the C.D.C confirmed the recommendations for travel. Then Telluride decided to close for the season since the decision of the Govenor would bring them close to the end of their season. Hopefully in the future we will be putting it on our trip list again. Time will tell but until then, Sam our Trip Leader/Chair is working hard on getting as much back or most of our trip costs back. His last words “be patient”. He will keep all of you informed. Thank you.
Trip opened for sign up Oct. 2, 2019 in person at the Membership meeting or via mail, post marked no earlier than Oct. 2, 2019 (remember, earlier you will go to the end of the line). Initial deposit $300 due with sign up. Sign up form published in September Newsletter & Website.