Trip Lead Name: Co-Trip Leads Nancy Smith & Deb Bramschreiber
Text/Email: Nancy email@example.com 920-960-0532
Deb firstname.lastname@example.org 920-562-0379
Purpose of this Posting: This posting contains any changes or plans during the trip. It allows for me to communicate directly to you during the trip from the week before the ski trip starts to the time we return back from our trip. If you cannot call or text me please review this site to get any status updates to the trip.
ITINERARY FOR BIG SNOW II – FEBRUARY 7 – 9, 2020________
Friday, February 7
Pickup in Green BayThe Woods, 530 Erie Road, Green Bay, WI
- 5 P.M. Sharp. We will allow 15 minutes for loading
- Please park in the back of the building
Pickup in Appleton The Bar on Lynndale,2435 W Nordale Dr., Appleton, WI
- Loading at 5:45 PM. We will allow 15 minutes for loading
- Please park alongside the building to allow for snow plowing
- The bus will head to Big Snow Resort when loaded.
- Subs, snacks, and beverages, (wine, beer, soda, water) are provided on the bus.
- You are welcome to bring your own beverage. NO GLASS ITEMS.
- Nancy will provide everyone with their room assignments on the bus prior to disembarking the bus. You will pick your key & ticket packets up at the desk.
Entertainment 9 P.M. Indianhead – Dudleys Saloon. CLUSTERPLUCK BAND
Saturday, February 8
Breakfast: 7 – 8:45 a.m. (Bring your meal ticket) Doors close 9 a.m.
Lifts Open: 9 a.m. Shuttle bus between the ski hills every 30 minutes.
Hours of ski operation: Indianhead 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.,
Friday & Saturday Indianhead night skiing, 4 – 8 p.m.
Blackjack open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekends only
Music Schedule: Indianhead – Sky Bar 3:30 PM COREY CARLSON
Blackjack – Logger’s Lounge 4:00 PM DAVID WALTERS
Indianhead – Dudley’s Saloon 9:00 PM CLUSTERPLUCK
The Health & Recreation Club (with pool, sauna, whirlpool, spa) is open at Indianhead Mountain 8 a -10 p
Dinner 7 P.M. (Bring your meal ticket)
Sunday, February 9
Breakfast 7 A.M. – 8:45 A.M.
Load Bus 8:30 A.M. Note: Bus will be available to start loading at 8 a.m.
- We will leave as soon as everyone has their bags on. The bus will not be returning there so don’t forget anything!
- IMPORTANT: Leave your keys at the front desk before departing Indianhead.
- POWDERHORN SKI LIFTS OPEN 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Lunch 1 p.m. at the Wine Hut at the top of Big Bird Lift.
- Non-skiers can be transported by snowmobile to the wine hut. See Nancy Smith, to make arrangements.
LOAD BUS 4 P.M. SHARP! Bus will be available at Powderhorn to load.
4:30 P.M. BUS DEPARTS FOR HOME.
NOTE: Bus may depart earlier, dependent on weather. Check with your trip leader
Dinner (on your own) 30 minute food stop in Minocqua at Culvers.
Arrival Times: Approximately 9:45 p.m. Appleton, The Bar
Approximately 10:30 p.m. Green Bay, The Woods
Your Trip Leaders:
Nancy Smith Cell: 920-960-0534 Please call if you have any
Deb Bramschreiber Cell: 920-562-0379